Cook with Grazia: Italian authentic 20-minute recipes App
Quick and easy Italian recipes
My quick and easy recipe instructions are a savory success for any family. You will be blown away as I show you with beautiful step-by-step photos how it takes only 20 minutes to cook authentic, simple, delicious Italian dishes.
You will be able to throw together a genuine, enticing dinner in the same amount of time you’d need to order takeout -even without hitting the supermarket!
I will unveil the mystery behind traditional flavors by walking users through the importance of quality ingredients. I will teach you how to carefully choose, use and store authentic Italian key ingredients and how easy it is to prepare real Italian recipes right at home, in minutes.
No matter how skilled you are in the kitchen, this is your chance to master traditional Italian cuisine in an easy, practical and fun way.
Recipes are mostly drawn from Italian tradition, my family and friends, and include descriptions with cultural background and significance.
I will guide you through my cooking world, using ingredients, tools and measurements available in the USA to easily recreate truly authentic flavors.
Menu suggestions and wine pairings will help you enjoy delectable meals every night with no sweat.
All recipes are tested and proven – success guaranteed!
Will you cook with me?
App is optimized for Iphone, works great on Ipad as well.
If you plan on using the app on the iPad, just buy the app on the iPhone app store, or on your computer (the App is not in the iPad store). Then grab your iPad and click on “purchased” at the bottom. On the right side of your screen, select “iPhone Apps” and then search for Cook with Grazia. Download (free) from your cloud on your device.
- The main page of the App will suggest you few recipes – if you need dinner ideas – which are seasonal or holiday related (spring recipes, Christmas recipes etc.)
- From the main page of the App by clicking “Recipes” you will be able to access the full collection of recipes:
- 50 + recipes ready to prepare and serve in 20 minutes
- 30 + additional recipes with 20 minutes maximum prep time, followed by some unattended cooking or resting.
- By clicking “Ingredient information” you will access the section dedicated to information about key ingredients often used in Italian recipes.
- The “kitchen essentials” link will help you in getting organized beforehand by storing the right ingredients in your pantry or keeping the right tools on hand.
- From here you can also easily access your “Shopping List”
- The “Links” on top right will help you easily get anywhere from everywhere.
- The “Recipe” main page feature a with a fun-to-use “finder wheel” that will help you find the recipe that better suits your needs.
- Recipes can be sorted by by ingredient and/or category.Categories include gluten-free, vegetarian, potluck and buffet, romantic dinner, kids, as well as by dish type — main, sides, salads, etc.
- So you will be able to find a recipe that uses those zucchini you have in the fridge, or get ideas on what to bring to that potluck you have been invited to.You can also simply find the recipe by name.
- Each recipe include a visual ingredient list and step-by-step instructions with beautiful photos.
- The ingredient list include links directly to the ingredient page information.
- Personalize each recipe with your own notes and add them to your favorites list.
- Each dish include a Tips section not to be missed!
|Here is an example of Tips: cultural curiosities, shortcuts, tricks, ingredient substitutions or recipe variations, menu and wine suggestions specifically tailored to the recipe.
|Easy-to-manage shopping list, to which you can add items unrelated to the recipe.Items can be sorted by Recipe, Aisle, or Alphabetical order.
- The ingredient section offers in-depth information on key Italian ingredients, so you can learn to recognize, select, use and store authentic ingredients of the best quality and value. Here, for example, the page dedicated to Parmigiano-Reggiano.
- Do you need tips on how to select Extra-virgin olive oil or balsamic vinegar? Maybe you need to know how long you can keep Balsamic Vinegar in the pantry, or what is the best way to store Extra-Virgin olive oil?
- In this section you will find the answers to all these questions.
- No time to shop? No big deal.
- This app will help you to find a recipe that works with what you have on hand.
- Just follow my suggestions and keep those ingredients on you pantry. They have a long shelf-life and with them you can cook Italian any night, in a heartbeat, without even hitting the supermarket.
- This page also include the list of tools I like.
|Suggested tool list to keep on hand.
- Easily email me for questions, comments, suggestions from within the app: I want to hear from you!!!
- Don’t forget to follow me for frequent updates and new recipes on my blog.
(10 more will be added by the end of March)
- Amaretto Peaches (Pesche ripiene all’amaretto)
- Baked Asparagus and Ham (Terrina di asparagi e prosciutto cotto)
- Beef stew with onions (Manzo alle cipolle)
- Bucatini Amatriciana Sauce
- Cake from Mantua (Torta Mantovana)
- Caprese Salad
- Cat’s tongue cookies (Lingue di gatto)
- Cinzia’s Tuna Mousse (Spuma di tonno della Cinzia)
- Classic Bollito with Chicken and Beef (Bollito di manzo e pollo – e brodo!)
- Classic Bruschette
- Classic Egg Soup (Stracciatella)
- Classic Frittata
- Classic Pureed Vegetable soup (Passato di verdure)
- Classic Thinly-Sliced Rosemary Steak (La classica fettina)
- Dressed-Up Bresaola (Bresaola condita)
- Fall Roasted Vegetables (Gratin autunnale ai funghi)
- Fall Salad (Insalatone invernale)
- Filet Mignon with Green Peppercorn Sauce (Filetto al pepe verde)
- Flan (Crème caramel)
- Flavia’s Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes (Pasta Flavia coi pomodorini)
- Gratin of Potatoes, Rice and Artichokes (Tiella di patate riso e carciofi)
- Grazia’s Savory Parsley Sauce (Salsa verde di Grazia)
- Green Dipping Sauce from Piedmont (Bagnet vert)
- Italian Hot Chocolate (Cioccolata calda)
- Lentil Soup (Zuppa di lenticchie)
- Ligurian-Style Fish (Pesce alla Ligure)
- Lombard Cake (Bisulà)
- Maria’s Pasta with Zucchini and Prosciutto (Pasta alla Maria)
- Marina’s Flourless Chocolate Cake (Torta al cioccolato di Marina)
- Mercedes’ Almond Cake (Torta alle mandorle di Mercedes)
- Miller’s Sole (Sogliola alla mugnaia)
- Mussel Impepata (Impepata di cozze)
- My Cheese Fondue (La mia fonduta)
- My Meatloaf with Roasted Potatoes (polpettone di carne con patate arrosto)
- My Mom’s lamb with Roasted Potatoes (Agnello al forno con patate della mamma)
- Orange Duck (Anatra all’arancia)
- Panna Cotta
- Panzanella Salad
- Parmigiano-Reggiano Spinach (spinaci ripassati al parmigiano)
- Pasta Salad Caprese (Pasta fredda alla Caprese)
- Pasta and sweet peas soup (Pasta e piselli)
- Pasta with Carbonara Sauce (Pasta alla carbonara)
- Pasta with Classic Tomato Sauce (Pasta al pomodoro classica)
- Pasta with Fresh Crab in creamy Vodka Sauce (Pasta al granchio)
- Pasta with Gorgonzola Sauce (Pasta al Gorgonzola)
- Pasta with Green Pesto from Liguria (Pasta al pesto)
- Pasta with Pesto from Trapani (Pasta al pesto trapanese)
- Pasta with Puttanesca Sauce (Pasta alla Puttanesca)
- Pasta with Smoked Salmon (Pasta al salmone)
- Pasta with Sweet Peas and Ham (Pasta piselli e prosciutto)
- Pasta with Tuna and Tomato Sauce (Pasta al tonno rossa)
- Pasta with Tuna in Bianco (Pasta al tonno in bianco)
- Pasta with Walnut Pesto (Pasta al pesto di noci)
- Pastry Cream (Crema pasticciera)
- Rapini Orecchiette (Orecchiette alle cime di rapa)
- Red Sauce from Parma (Salsina rossa di Parma)
- Rice from Mantua (Riso alla Pilota)
- Ricotta Mousse Vin Santo (Mousse di ricotta al vin Santo)
- Roasted Pork with Potatoes (Arrosto di maiale al forno con patate)\
- Roasted Summer Vegetables (Ratatuille di verdure estive)
- Roman Saltimbocca (Saltimbocca alla Romana)
- Salad from Emilia Romagna (Insalata Emiliana)
- Salmon with Mediterranean Herbs (Salmone alle erbe Mediterranee)
- Sautéed Dandelion (Tarassaco ripassato)
- Sautéed Rapini (Cime di rapa stufate)
- Scaloppini with Lemon or White Wine (Scaloppine al limone o al vino bianco)
- Shrimp in Avocado (Avocados e gamberetti)
- Sicilian Orange Salad (Insalata d’arance siciliana)
- Sicilian-Style Tuna (Tonno a sfincione)
- Soup from Pavia (Zuppa Pavese)
- Spaghetti with Garlic, Olive Oil and Red Chili Pepper (Spaghetti aglio olio e peperoncino)
- Spinach and Rice Soup (Zuppa di spinaci e riso)
- Squash Soup (Zuppa alla zucca)
- Superfast Mini Pizzas (Pizzette superveloci)
- Tagliatelle Porcini Mushrooms (Tagliatelle ai porcini)
- Thick Tuscan Tomato Soup (Pappa al pomodoro)
- Thinly Sliced Steak with Marinara Sauce (Carne alla pizzaiola)
- Tomatoes Gratin (Pomodori gratinati)
- Zucchini Sauté with Mint (Zucchine in scapece)